LOADING KINGS GAMESHOW – 2019 New Years SPECIAL (PT 3) VENDETTA REMATCH | RC ADVENTURES
THESE TWO have been battling it out all season long, and it is time to see in this THIRD rematch.. who is the winner – OVERALL?! Is it fate? Is it destiny? Is it the fact that now the word KING is involved.. that everyone tries to battle for top spot?
2019 has been an amazing year for the hobby of radio control, and for what RC ADVENTURES has been able to do with the viewers! We want to thank you all for hanging out with us during the winter months are we play this crazy game we invented called “LOADING KINGS”! This is a group of friends that meet every week – and for the month of December I am donating all of the earning from the show to the guys, in a chance to spin the “WHEEL OF FORTUNE” – but in a factor that is new to our NEW YEARS EVE special – I am introducing the “MULTIPLIER”. A ‘Third” wheel – both in the figurative and literal sense. This wheel is made to complicate or compliment depending on the spin! All will be explained IN THE VIDEO!
MORE LOADING KINGS CAN BE SEEN HERE: on our SECOND CHANNEL!
Here are the Foundational Rules of LOADING KINGS:
1) DO NOT have ANY part of your Truck or Trailer Cross over ANY LINE, other than the Start/Finish. IF the CAMERA see’s you cross over.. the judge will call a PENALTY
2) DO NOT Lose any Cargo off of the pallets, or pallet Racks. This includes Before and After the pallets are on the Semi Trucks/Trailers. If you Do, it’s a PENALTY.
3) No Bystander can “COACH” or give helpful tips or tricks to the competitors. If they do, the competitor that the help was offered to – WILL GET A PENALTY. General Encouragement is allowed, and stating the RULES. COACHING IS ALLOWED IN THE PENALTY AREA!
4) If the driver is in a penalty, and hits the Border Line.. they Must Restart!
5) If a Player in a Penalty attempts the Penalty 3 Different times and Fails – then they can “Go Back To Work”. These must be deemed legitimate efforts by the Penalty Judge
6) If a Player in a Penalty, causes ANOTHER penalty, then they will be reset at the start of the Penalty.
7) IF YOU Hit the DOCK Supervisor, and KNOCK HIM OVER – You are FIRED – AKA – Disqualified!
8) You ARE ALLOWED to MESS with your Opponent and take advantage of LOOP HOLES in the RULES. You are NOT allowed to mess with a Player if they have a Pallet Loaded on their Forklift. If Both Forklifts are empty its FAIR GAME. If BOTH Forklifts have a PALLET loaded – FAIR GAME, and an attack can occur.
9) You are ALLOWED to REMOVE Pallets from a Competitors Trailer, if the Trailer is Docked. You can NOT USE THEM towards YOUR Trailer Pallet count.
10) First One to Leave the Yard with SEMI and TRAILER – Successfully .. WINS! You Must have your Forklift PARKED on the ORANGE X, with FORKS DOWN before you Leave the DOCK, or it’s a PENALTY.
There are supplemental rules depending on the day, and the course we lay out. They are explained in the video.
SUBSCRiBE & “Ring the Bell” ►
“1 Million Views Club”:
RCSPARKS Shirts & MERCH:
RC ADVENTURES™/ RCSparks Studio™ © 2019 Medic Media Productions Inc. All rights reserved. Publication, reproduction or distribution of this film by any means whatsoever – including without limitation electronic transmission via internet or e-mail, or re-uploading existing videos & re-uploading such material on any website anywhere in the world — is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Medic Media Productions Inc.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://protectworkingfamilies.com/category/giai-tri/
44 thoughts on “LOADING KINGS GAMESHOW – 2019 New Years SPECIAL (PT 3) VENDETTA REMATCH | RC ADVENTURES”
THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING ME, KRAZY JOE, SLUICEBOX STEVE, and ROOKIE int eh comment section today for our first PREMIERE! A VERY HAPPY NEW YEARS to all of our RC ADVENTURERS all around the world!! You help make this show possible with your support, viewership.. and most of all – TALKING ABOUT OUR SHOW!! We hope to bring you a lot of entertainment in 2020.. and it is only possible thanks to your support! Have a Save and Wonderful New Years!!
I'll be bringing in the New Year with Loading Kings.
I think it would be kinda cool if they spun all the wheels before they play that way it's more intense.
Great episode 😎Congratulations to Rookie- A true loading king! Happy New Year to all 🎊🎊
Awesome stuff as usual. Happy New Year to you and the family. Happy New Year to all the gang really looking forward to seeing what amazing stuff you bring us in 2020.
I knew when the tire was on the forks, there's no way to recover. I would have got out of the forklift to fix it in real life
I was really rooting for Jim from John Deere to win! Aka Kevin! Lol! Happy New Year's guys! Cheers!
Dude, you need two cameras. Otherwise you guys are great fun to watch.
Hello can you send me a new rc truck because my Rc truck broke and I can not afford a new part for it and I have been watching from 2017 and I remember the old garage and the unboxing video.
Happy new year Rc Sparks studio awesome video👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Would love to see medic run a truck next year would be fun HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL thanks for everything you have done
Very close match. A great way to bring in the new year.
Do you guys operate in real life? Love the channel!
Happy New Year to all the people that take time to make such awesome shows
Happy new year to all of you. Looking forward to more ridiculousness with RCs.
Oh you make them try to parallel park with a stubby trailer oh maybe also with with stuff and top of it
That was a unique spin on the wheel, but I agree with the agreed outcome, the needle didn't click over to the next section so it was the previous one. Them signs are great! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 🤪
Happy new year
Had a GREAT 2019 and 2020 will be even better as long as you CRAZY guys to the NORTH keep drinking beer and getting plenty of PENALTIES.
new loading plan load 2 pallets on the nose side by side pull out load of pipes, re-dock load 3 more pallets then exit yard. if you use this idea let me know in advance so I can send you a gift to give the winner..
The boxes should not be small enough to go through a pallet
The penalty is just enough. Some are to long
So friggin awesome but I had to wait to get home from work to watch! Almost went an watched it while hiding at work! HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone an especially to all the RCSPARKS Family!
Happy New Year guys and boss lady.
Happy New Year, RC Kings!
Hands down one of the coolest r/c shows out there happy New Years everyone
What is that Canadian monopoly money?
Happy New Years guys! was great to have a video from you before the new year! lets bring in some more awesome Videos!
Love the new signs especially the new signs there are some guys you guys are awesome much love from Cape Breton Nova Scotia can’t wait to see the next episode
I love to see friends get together and have fun over a beer and what makes it even funnier when u add R.C's to the group. Have a few beers for me my friend. And happy 2020
Can't wait to see the new signs in the new season of YouTube GOLD , i have said before and I will say it again but I like what you are doing , just wish that I could play as well , keep up the great shows 👍👍👍👍👍🙂🙂🙂🙂
I sure do like the new layout 👍👍👍👍 I would like to play myself
Awesome effort kev!! It’s awesome to see rookie and Kevin going at it again!! Its great to see that rookie win again!! I am loving loading Kings!! I can’t wait to see more loading kings!!
can i shut down engine on tamiya 11/4 using Flysky FS i6s Radio
That was fun! Thanks for sharing!
Happy New Year guys! Great show. Everyone be safe.
KEV your doing great I'm looking forward to you beating roockie
Thanks guys…a awesome new years episode
my cheeks hurt from smiling the whole time …Thanks
After watching the whole video, the drivers should have to be on the opposite side of the yard, in and out. The penalty potential!
If Rookie had a headache rack,he could of just pushed the tire back on the pallet.It's a conspiracy against Rookie!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You should think about marking a area at the top and bottom of the ramps to lift and lower the forks and if you don’t adjust the forks before leaving it is a penalty.
Not that I don't like the current line up of people but I wonder what happened to Trent,Tyler, Cody, Brian And Cam?
Its pointing at 50