THESE TWO have been battling it out all season long, and it is time to see in this THIRD rematch.. who is the winner – OVERALL?! Is it fate? Is it destiny? Is it the fact that now the word KING is involved.. that everyone tries to battle for top spot?
2019 has been an amazing year for the hobby of radio control, and for what RC ADVENTURES has been able to do with the viewers! We want to thank you all for hanging out with us during the winter months are we play this crazy game we invented called “LOADING KINGS”! This is a group of friends that meet every week – and for the month of December I am donating all of the earning from the show to the guys, in a chance to spin the “WHEEL OF FORTUNE” – but in a factor that is new to our NEW YEARS EVE special – I am introducing the “MULTIPLIER”. A ‘Third” wheel – both in the figurative and literal sense. This wheel is made to complicate or compliment depending on the spin! All will be explained IN THE VIDEO!
MORE LOADING KINGS CAN BE SEEN HERE: on our SECOND CHANNEL!
Here are the Foundational Rules of LOADING KINGS:
1) DO NOT have ANY part of your Truck or Trailer Cross over ANY LINE, other than the Start/Finish. IF the CAMERA see’s you cross over.. the judge will call a PENALTY
2) DO NOT Lose any Cargo off of the pallets, or pallet Racks. This includes Before and After the pallets are on the Semi Trucks/Trailers. If you Do, it’s a PENALTY.
3) No Bystander can “COACH” or give helpful tips or tricks to the competitors. If they do, the competitor that the help was offered to – WILL GET A PENALTY. General Encouragement is allowed, and stating the RULES. COACHING IS ALLOWED IN THE PENALTY AREA!
4) If the driver is in a penalty, and hits the Border Line.. they Must Restart!
5) If a Player in a Penalty attempts the Penalty 3 Different times and Fails – then they can “Go Back To Work”. These must be deemed legitimate efforts by the Penalty Judge
6) If a Player in a Penalty, causes ANOTHER penalty, then they will be reset at the start of the Penalty.
7) IF YOU Hit the DOCK Supervisor, and KNOCK HIM OVER – You are FIRED – AKA – Disqualified!
8) You ARE ALLOWED to MESS with your Opponent and take advantage of LOOP HOLES in the RULES. You are NOT allowed to mess with a Player if they have a Pallet Loaded on their Forklift. If Both Forklifts are empty its FAIR GAME. If BOTH Forklifts have a PALLET loaded – FAIR GAME, and an attack can occur.
9) You are ALLOWED to REMOVE Pallets from a Competitors Trailer, if the Trailer is Docked. You can NOT USE THEM towards YOUR Trailer Pallet count.
10) First One to Leave the Yard with SEMI and TRAILER – Successfully .. WINS! You Must have your Forklift PARKED on the ORANGE X, with FORKS DOWN before you Leave the DOCK, or it’s a PENALTY.
There are supplemental rules depending on the day, and the course we lay out. They are explained in the video.
SUBSCRiBE & “Ring the Bell” ►
“1 Million Views Club”:
RCSPARKS Shirts & MERCH:
RC ADVENTURES™/ RCSparks Studio™ © 2019 Medic Media Productions Inc. All rights reserved. Publication, reproduction or distribution of this film by any means whatsoever – including without limitation electronic transmission via internet or e-mail, or re-uploading existing videos & re-uploading such material on any website anywhere in the world — is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Medic Media Productions Inc.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://protectworkingfamilies.com/category/giai-tri/